Saturday 25 February 2012

Day 93 post-womb

Hi all.

The giants have driven me to a place called Phillip Island. Apparently
the fuzzy giant is a "natural left side of the road" driver. Last
night they took me to see a bunch of formally dressed birds -
peng-a-wings - come out of he sea to their night time homes. They were
really cute and I enjoyed it a lot.

On the way home, the giants stopped and were excitedly taking pictures
of "kangy-roos". From my car throne I could only see sky and tree
tops, but I am sure the pictures will turn out well.

I am currently relaxing by the sea. The breeze feels quite nice
against my bottom. The giants and I are staying with another giant
called "Miss Ivey" who I am am able to entertain with my smiles. The
giants are easily amused.

It is quite beautiful here, but it apparently the 60th anniversary of
a "super bike race" so things are quite busy.

One thing that I am very happy about is following my favourite band
around. They are playing all the classics like "crashing waves",
"gentle surf" and a new favourite - "waves in a cave: BOOM!"

Today we will try to meet new creatures. I have been practicing some
new sounds quite loudly, so I should be ready to communicate with
them.

Adieu until next time,
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment