Tuesday 21 February 2012

Re: Re: Day 86 post-womb

Dearest Gramps,

Since the last journey in the loud flying tube (which hurt my ears
this time!), the kitchen staff has stopped serving steamed milk.
Things are at a much more comfortable temperature, but the giants
continue to put me in my white capsule and push me over bumpy roads.
They would rattle the teeth out of my head if I had any. The parks are
quite a nice place for a meal and a nap. However the most exotic place
for a meal has been gliding over a rainforest in a gondola.

I hear in the itinerary there is a possibility of another boat ride.
I'll keep a close eye on the fuzzy giant and document any changes in
hue.

Today they took me to a famous market, only to discover that it is
closed today! Such sloppy prep work! Another visit has been
rescheduled for tomorrow. Some times I question my wisdom of signing
their long term employment contracts.

Well, I must sign off now, naps won't nap themselves.

Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment